TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
How it works:
1. SIGNALGRYD 10% Price Beat Guarantee applies to all bundled products in sets provided by SIGNALGRYD and are not applicable to individual purchases.
2. Price beat applies only to competitors from Singapore providing similar paging products.
3. Competitor quote must be presented at start of contact and must match the billing recipient’s details.
4, If you find a cheaper price, you must obtain a printed confirmation of the competitor quote on headed paper (this must include the quote reference) or a web print-out of the confirmation at final payment stage. Information must be complete with products purchased, price including all fees and charges, availability of goods and date of quote clearly shown.
5. This quote needs to be presented to SIGNALGRYD on the same day as the quote was created by the competitor. SIGNALGRYD 10% Price Beat Guarantee will be valid only against the initial competitor quote. This is to avoid ongoing price negotiation.
6. If there is an error displayed by the competitor or the price offered is no longer valid, we have 1 (one) full business day to investigate. If we believe the quote is to be invalid, SIGNALGRYD’s pricing will be offered.
7. Full payment must be made if customer decides to accept SIGNALGRYD 10% Price Beat Guarantee (instead of the initial 50% deposit and remaining 50% upon delivery).
8. SIGNALGRYD will not beat the price of any previous purchase.
9. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
10. If SIGNALGRYD is able to confirm the quote is valid and correct, we won’t match the price but beat it by 10%!
The terms and conditions set out below form part of the Rental Agreement (RA) between SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd. (“Us”, “We, “Our”) and the Renter (“I”, “You”, “Your”) to rent the equipment identified in the RA (“Equipment”). “Renter” means the person/company named in the RA as the Renter.
(1) You acknowledge receiving the Equipment from Us:
(a) In a good, clean and perfectly working condition with complete accessories such as power supply;
(2) We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims or representations of the performance of the equipment once it leaves Our hands.
2. USE OF EQUIPMENT
(1) You shall only use the Equipment in a careful and proper manner and will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use, maintenance or storage of the Equipment.
(2) You will, at Your sole expense, keep and maintain the Equipment clean and in good working order during the Rental Period.
(3) You shall not in any way repair or materially alter the physical or otherwise makeup of the Equipment.
3. RETURN OF EQUIPMENT
(1) You agree to return the Equipment to Us:
(a) in the same condition in which You received it;
(b) to the assigned courier on the Return Date and Time frame in the RA;
(2) We must be notified and agree to any extension of the period of rent, in advance of the Return Date. If You fail to return the Equipment to Us by the Return Date and Time.
(3) We may take possession of the Equipment without prior demand if, in Our opinion:
(a) it is being used, or has been used, in contravention of any law or of a term of this RA;
(b) it has been mishandled or abused;
(c) it has apparently been abandoned;
(d) it has not been returned to us by the Return Date.
(4) You will be responsible for the Equipment and the Rent will continue until We make Our final inspection.
(5) If You shall become insolvent, cease to do business as a going concern or if a petition has been filed by or against You under the Bankruptcy Act or similar state statute, We may immediately declare You in default of this RA. In the event of default, We may, as permitted by law, re-take possession of the Equipment.
You agree to pay on demand all of the following charges up until return to or recovery by us of the Equipment (whether or not charges are detailed in the RA).
(1) All charges for additional days of rent of the Equipment when the Equipment is returned after the Return Time and Date in the RA.
(2) The full cost of repair of any damage to Equipment and the associated lost in Our income due to the Equipment being in a non-rentable state, if the damage is deemed by Us to be caused by You or Your actions.
(3) The full cost of reinstatement of loss of Equipment, including the cost of the same or comparable Equipment at current retail price less any discounts available, and the associated lost in income due to Equipment being in a non-rentable state.
(4) Where You breach any of Your other obligations under this RA – (without limiting any other right We have) such sum as is necessary to compensate Us for Our loss or damage as determined by Us acting reasonably.
(5) All taxes, fees, licenses and governmental charges, together with any penalties or interest thereon, relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the Equipment, plus our administration fee per event.
5. PAYMENT OF CHARGES
(1) You will make payment of the Rent based on the expected Rental Period, before commencement of rental of the Equipment.
(2) You will pay in full any outstanding charges described in Clause 4 upon the return or recovery of the Equipment where it will initially be deducted from the security deposit.
(3) If You fail to make full payment of any charge due to Us, You agree to pay Us: (i) interest on all outstanding charges at a rate of 2% per month. You agree that such interest is a genuine pre-estimate of Our damages. Payments received will be credited firstly against any accrued but unpaid interest; (ii) Our costs of recovering or attempting to recover from Your outstanding charges, including any mercantile agent’s costs, and legal costs on a full indemnity basis.
(5) All payments shall be made by cash in Singapore Dollars, Mastercard or VISA to “SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd.”, against which receipts will be issued.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS
(1) The Equipment is and shall remain the exclusive property of Us.
(2) We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on our website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you.
(3) You agree to indemnify us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demand or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever, including legal expenses, recited to, or arising from the use, transportation, condition or operation of the rented Equipment, and by whosoever used or operated during the Rental Period. This indemnification shall continue in full forced and effect during and after the Rental Period for causes arising during the Rental Period.
(4) We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage suffered by You or any other person due to any breach of this RA by Us, and You release and indemnify Us (including legal costs) from any such claim,
(5) The acceptance and return of the rented Equipment shall not constitute a waiver by Us of any claims that it may have against You, nor a waiver of claims for damage to the rented Equipment.
(6) None of Our rights under this RA may be waived except in writing by one of Our representatives
(7) This RA constitutes the entire agreement between the You and Us, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this RA. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this RA.
(8) If any part or parts of the RA shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of the RA shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of the RA is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
(9) Words used in this RA and/or noted on the RA include all genders and singular words include the plural.
(10) You warrant that all information supplied in connection with this RA, whether before or after the date hereof, is or shall be true and correct in all respects, and that You will immediately notify Us of any such changes.
(11) Where “You” are more than one person, Your obligations under this RA are joint and several. “Person” includes a company.
We are committed to protecting Your privacy. We collect personal information in order to process any application or service You have requested as per Our terms and conditions.
This website is operated by SIGNALGRYD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SIGNALGRYD. SIGNALGRYD offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service applyto all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall SIGNALGRYD, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SIGNALGRYD and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 19 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]