Grants & Incentives
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Since 8th April 2019, the PSG incentive support across the Industry in Singapore, for Wireless Paging Systems has ceased.
However, as of 9th March 2020, NEA has extended its coverage of equipment list that would be eligible for 80% co-funding on a reimbursement basis. The equipment now includes supported wireless paging systems from SIGNALGRYD. Find out more about NEA’s Hawker Productivity Grant (HPG).
Last updated: 10th March 2020
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) aims to better support businesses in the next phase of transformation, which may require more substantial investments and longer term commitments.
SIGNALGRYD self-service paging equipment are pre-scoped solutions that allows businesses who wish to undertake productivity solutions be eligible for 70% reimbursement incentive.
• Registered Local Business (Sole-Proprietorship / Partnership / Company)
• At least 30% Local Shareholding
• Annual Revenue less than 100m or group employment size less than 200 employees
1. Submission of Quotation for approval
2. Upon approval, payment, installation and solution implementation.
3. 70% Claim submission
How We Help
As part your transaction with us, we provide complimentary service to aid you with the full process of your Productivity Solution Grant (PSG) application. This includes your initial application, all up till the claims*. We embrace open communication, and want to make sure you are well informed on the PSG application and claim process.
We'd be happy to help.
* We are not the approving party and cannot advise on approval/rejection nor provide any guarantees; or when the outcome will be notified. Approvals/Rejection, or timeline, are all subjected to decision by the administering bodies – Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and/or Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA)
PSG Pre-Approved Bundles
The following solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies and are easy to implement to boost your business productivity and efficiency. There are pre-approved and are eligible for the PSG’s 70% Reimbursement Incentive.
The most advanced coaster paging system packs a dominant working range of up to 800m, anti-theft feature, integrated setting and multi-channel frequency.
The flushed modern design buzzer provides sleek contours and is the best paging system yet!