Grants & Incentives
Hawker Productivity Grant (HPG)
The HPG funding scheme supports individual Hawkers and Stallholders in improving their productivity through the purchase of automation equipment that uses technology. Through this grant, NEA will co-fund up to 80% of the cost of the Wireless Paging System purchase.
Hawker Productivity Grant (HPG) by the National Environment Agency (NEA) aims to better support hawkers and stallholders in the next phase of transformation, which may require more substantial investments and longer term commitments.
The Hawker Productivity Grant (HPG) is scheduled to end on March 2023.
Last updated: July 27, 2021
• Registered Stallholder with valid hawker license
• Has at least 1 year valid Tenancy Agreement
• Complies with Terms and Conditions imposed by NEA
1. Submission of Quotation for approval
2. Upon approval, payment, installation and solution implementation
3. Claim submission
How We Help
As part your transaction with us, we provide complimentary service to aid you with the full process of your Hawker Productivity Grant (HPG) application. This includes your initial application, all up till the claims*. We embrace open communication, and want to make sure you are well informed on the HPG application and claim process.
Getting the HPG grant for you does not need to be complicated. If you have any queries, send us an email, or call our hotline. Alternatively, you may also download our step-by-step HPG Application and Claim Guide.
We'd be happy to help.
* We are not the approving party and cannot advise on approval/rejection nor provide any guarantees; or when the outcome will be notified. Approvals/Rejection, or timeline, are all subjected to decision by the administering bodies – National Environment Agency (NEA).
HPG Eligible Bundles
The following paging system solutions are eligible for up to 80% grant support on a reimbursement basis. These systems are straight forward to operate, and are pre-packaged to offer a complete solution. There are no additional fees.
All the features you need in a smaller slim paging system. With the transmitter and charger integrated into the main board, it occupies far less space than its counterparts and is ideal for businesses where collection and issuing are at the same counter.