Full-time | Entry-Level
Careers at SIGNALGRYD
With the encouragement from Government organizations for businesses to adopt productivity solutions and the shift towards a more integrated technological space. Demand for efficient wireless systems continues to increase and our marketing and sales teams remain the driving force behind our growth. SIGNALGRYD has helped several companies and organizations such as the Singapore Police Force, National University Health System and Pan Pacific Singapore to achieve better productivity with our wireless paging solution systems.
We’re cultivating new businesses, increasing brand awareness and enhancing our customers’ experience in all channels and platforms. To support this, we’re hiring outbound sales executives in B2B product and campaign management, as well as business development, digital and telemarketing. Our team is gradually growing and we’re presently looking for full-time positions to be filled.
SIGNALGRYD Outbound Sales Executives have a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether SIGNALGRYD is the right fit and determine how our products can help their elevate and improve their business operations.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity. To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for candidates who are relentless, got a bunch of energy, are comfortable on the phone, can self manage your day, think on your feet, problem solve; you know, all the boxes checked on the sales person check list.
Your responsibilities include:
- Outbound sales – You will be out in the field prospecting & call calling
- Ownership of the sales cycle from initiation to closing
- Ensuring forecast accuracy
- Meeting / exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual targets and quotas
- Sales, consultations and communication with business owners or representatives
- Closing opportunities identified via own prospecting
- Basic service support of your accounts
- Providing effective product demos
- Singaporeans or PRs only
- Ethical, genuine and honest approach; not misleading customers
- Be sociable, enjoy building relationships with customers, and have experience in sales
- Fluency in English and Mother Tongue; proficient in communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, friendly and strong a demeanor
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD’s positive spirit
- Able to work independently
- Effectively manages time and activities on a daily basis; can manage prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, contracts and quota to produce predictable business results
- Experience with CRM software is a plus. Otherwise express willingness to learn.
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
What’s in it for you:
- You will receive the back-end / administrative support you need. Focus on what you do best – selling.
- Fixed with variable as well as tiered remuneration.
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members.
- Top performers will likely to be offered employee share option within the company with sales focused management role. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will see their future with the company. As we are still small our growth potential is huge and people who are committed at this early stage could see a great career path develop in the near future.
Are you motivated by the prospect of a outbound sales executive with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? We want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with their cover letter and CV submitted to [email protected]