Marketing & Design intern
Internship | 3 Months Minimum | Entry-Level
Careers at SIGNALGRYD
With the encouragement from Government organizations for businesses to adopt productivity solutions and the shift towards a more integrated technological space, demand for efficient wireless systems continues to increase. Our marketing and sales teams remain the driving force behind our growth. SIGNALGRYD has helped several companies and organizations such as the Singapore Police Force, National University Health System and Pan Pacific Singapore to achieve better productivity with our wireless paging solution systems.
We’re cultivating new businesses, increasing brand awareness and enhancing our customers’ experience in all channels and platforms. To support this, we’re hiring marketing interns in B2B product and campaign management, as well as business development and digital marketing. Our team is gradually growing and we’re presently looking for internship positions to be filled.
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently. We are always open to, and will provide necessary guidance in order for you to excel and work independently with your task.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you like paving your own way and, making an impact is the kind of career you want, you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Being organized is important to us. It allows everyone to have a voice and be on the same page. We strongly believe in setting clear expectations – giving everyone the opportunity to exceed them. Being able to effectively prioritize tasks and quickly switch gears is also crucial to the success of a start up. We encourage everyone on our team to “think like a CEO” when making decisions and always put customers first.
Your responsibilities include:
- Independently plan and lead user acquisition campaigns
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of lead acquisition activities including: conversion, opportunity creation, etc.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Be responsible for all product-related copywriting and content creation needs (in-app, website, landing pages, advertisements, etc.)
- Source and reach out to industry partners for collaboration
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Manage, create & review our Advertisements Campaign on FB & Google
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Currently based in Singapore
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other Business related discipline
- Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities with potential for management role
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD’s positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 3 months
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus; or express willingness to learn
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Able to think outside the box, creative and possess a problem-solving mentality
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly remuneration SGD $500 – 1000
- Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
- Exposure and understanding of the core structure of a small and growing company
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
- As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported. We want to help you, to help us.
We also work with Universities and Polytechnics. If you are interested in an industrial attachment, you may be able to intern with us to fulfill your school’s work attachment programme.
Are you motivated by the prospect in a marketing position with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? We want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with their cover letter and CV with expected salary submitted to [email protected]