Admin & Operations intern
Internship | 3 Months Minimum | Entry-Level
Careers at SIGNALGRYD
SIGNALGRYD has helped several companies and organizations such as the Singapore Police Force, National University Health System and Pan Pacific Singapore to achieve better productivity with our wireless paging solutions. With the encouragement from Government organizations for businesses to adopt productivity solutions and the shift towards a more integrated technological space. Demand for efficient wireless systems continues to increase and our marketing and sales teams remain the driving force behind our growth.
We’re cultivating new businesses, increasing brand awareness and enhancing our customers’ experience in all channels and platforms. To support this, we’re hiring Admin & Operations Interns in B2B product and campaign management, as well as business development, digital marketing and involvement in the fundamental operations of the company.. Our team is gradually growing and we’re presently looking for internship positions to be filled.
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for candidates who are versatile, adaptable and possesses a keen mentality to learn a variety of critical business skills.
If you are seeking a learning experience with a plethora of different tasks, you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Being organized is important to us. It allows everyone to have a voice and be on the same page. We strongly believe in setting clear expectations – giving everyone the opportunity to exceed them. Being able to effectively prioritize tasks and quickly switch gears is also crucial to the success of a start up. We encourage everyone on our team to “think like a CEO” when making decisions and always put customers first.
Your responsibilities include:
This will be a hands-on position that involves the combination of sales, back-end operations, customer engagements either face-to-face, over the phone or online and administrative tasks ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
- Basic service support of existing clientele
- Supporting operations management
- Brainstorm and input with new market penetration and exposure ideas
- Management handling in full sales fulfillment cycle
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Support and contribute with copywriting and content creation needs (in-app, website, landing pages, system emails, etc.)
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Manage, prepare, monitor and update on fulfillment requirements
- Represent the company as the HQ between multiple parties and making arrangements
- Other adhoc duties if required
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Only Singaporeans/PR
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD’s positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 3 months
- Express strong willingness to learn
- Appreciates open communication
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus; or express willingness to learn
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly remuneration SGD $500 – 1000
- Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
- Exposure and understanding of the core structure of a small and growing company
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
- As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported. We want to help you, to help us.
We also work with Universities and Polytechnics. If you are interested in an industrial attachment, you may be able to intern with us to fulfill your school’s work attachment programme.
Are you motivated by the prospect in a Admin & Operations position with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? We want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with their cover letter and CV with expected salary submitted to [email protected]